Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy Grandparents Day!







Students have been thinking about their grandparents and grandfriends in art. When asked what they will be like when they are a grandparent the kids responded in some very thoughtful ways.
Here are some quotes from some of our students:

When I am a grandparent I will....
"wait for them at the stoplight. Hold their hand across the street. Put them right next to me."-second grader

"I will cook"-kindergartener

"I will try to buy a moter scoter. I'll use it to visit my grandkids. I hope I'll be as good as you are! -second grader

"if i were a grandparent I would want to live next to grandkids. I would like to play with them. I would have them over every chance I had." -second grader

"When I am a grandma I will help my grandchildren be better in school. And love them."-first grader

"I will do anything for my grandchildren. -Second grader

Here are some funnies...on the 100th day of school I asked some 1st graders what they would look like when
they are 100 years old. Here is what they said:

No comments:

Post a Comment